These tools are phenomenal!
Embrace the ancient techniques and combine them with modern knowledge in skincare - right here. Gua Sha is the ultimate at home tool, used with your favourite LOVESKIN serum! Melt away facial, body tension, increase oxygenation and blood flow stimulate the lymphatic system.
Why Gua Sha and what does it offer my skin?
- Better serum penetration - why spend all your hard-earned dollars on lotions and potions if they just sit on the surface of the skin?
- Facial massage - manual lymphatic drainage, well you deserve some time out and relaxation anytime, anywhere!
- Reduce puffiness - swipe this across areas of concern to stimulate lymphatic drainage for a calmer, less puffy appearance, leave it in the fridge for instant coldness!
- A brighter, more awake looking you - get that blood flowing for the ultimate in vibrant, fresh skin.
How to use your Gua Sha?
A gua sha is best used on skin that’s just had a facial oil or serum on it - the idea isn’t to drag the skin, but to allow it to glide effortlessly over your complexion. Using light pressure, slide the Gua Sha across your face and neck using the below techniques - between 3 to 5 minutes works best.
- Neck: gently press at the base of the neck above collar bone and move Gua Sha in an upwards motion towards the jaw.
- Jawline: gently sweep from the chin along the jawline in an upward motion towards the ears.
- Cheeks: gently press from the centre of the face and work outwards towards the ears (be careful and extremely gentle near the eye area).
- Brows: gently sweep across the brow line starting from the centre and working outwards.
- Eyes: using the smaller curved end to scrape from your inner brow bone to the outer brow bone.
- Forehead: gently sweep in an upward motion towards hairline
- Hairline: take the gua sha all the way through the hairline, its super relaxing!
We have 4 types available:
- Jadestone Heart
- Jadestone Horn
- Bian Stone Wing
- Buffalo Horn
Can be used to:
- Reduces signs of aging
- Increases elasticity in the skin
- Improves dark circles and under-eye bags
- Promotes radiant and even complexion
- Assisting in lymph drainage
- Better absorption of ingredients
Cautions: Try three strokes per section to start with and lightly scrape both sides of the face for a completed facial massage.
Each Jade Guasha has a unique pattern due to natural variations of color in the stone.